mardi 1 juin 2010

Been acrosss the full atlantic and back again...



I had to show you those crazy harem pant quickly! They're from Topshop and they're truly gorgeous! I adore harem pants, their form everything about tem really! I have 3 three or even if you count the one my mom bought for her. Well, they were supposed to be for her but she gave them to me a week or so after because she realised she would never wear this kind of pants;). These photos is also from New York, I quite like them even though you don't really see the outfit on them;). I'll definitly have to post those pants again but not the all outfit because the asymetric jumper from Zara magically desapeared... Well, that'll give a reason to buy a new one!;) Anyway, chao chao! Bises et bonne soirée;)!

PS: Excuse my scary face on the first picture haha;)...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire