vendredi 4 juin 2010

There ain't no way but the hard way so get used to it!











Hi guys! I finally got my head round taking those pictures..:). Hopefully, this is only the begining of a huges number of them;). Anyway, the weather has been so nice here lately and I hope it'll continue untill the 18 of June. Yeah, because then I'm going back to France, so I won't care much about England's weather;). Since the weather is beautiful I'm getting very annoyed of having to stay inside and revise for my GCSE'S. But well such is life....
Anyway I just to go back studying now, so here are the promessed pictures and some of my day..

The first photo: showing you how deeply interesting my day was... Nobody ever say how fun gradients could get!;) + when being tired and bored you can get addicted to Coke zero, no joke!
The 2nd and 3rd ones: Top shop tank, shirt (mom's) & wedges (God I adore them!); Pimkie jeans.
4th and 5th photo: Same outfit and Underground shoes.
5th photo: You know when you're revising and bored Coke Zero can be very addictive...;)
Have an amazing day!

1 commentaire: